Australian Institute of Vocational Development (AIVD) has high demand for our disability and ageing support qualifications as they continue to be some of our most popular qualifications. We have been delivering training in this space for over 5 years, right across Victoria.
The disability industry has been transformed through the National Disability Insurance Service (NDIS) which has translated into higher demand for employment opportunities for people providing care to clients with disabilities.
AIVD offers the following qualifications in these industry areas:
– CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing/Disability)
– CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
– CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
– CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Successful completion of these qualifications can lead to job opportunities in roles such as:
– Personal Care Worker
– Residential Care Worker
– Disability Service Officer
– Respite Care Worker
These roles can be within residential or home and community based environments.